Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Relationship cunumdrum???sp???

So I've been thinking lately, I know a shocker. Have you ever had a relationship, where you can't remember a time that person wasn't around? Or a time that they wern't there for you, totally not judging, just being there for you? And then one day you just don't need them anymore. That's not mean, cuz I mean thats the only reason they hung around in the first place was for you. But even thought you don't need them you still have phantom pains for them.
Let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start.... No I am not Julie Andrews.
I believe my oldest sister introduced us, really he was her friend to start with. I was around13 or 14 and idolized her. Well if she liked him, he must be okay, and from there we met every now and again.
I don't think it was a full blown love affair until I was around 18. Then he was with me when ever I had a hard time or was just bored. I turned to him after the infamous "new years eve incident of 1993", then again when I was pregnant with my first. This time he instead of the original with a twist, he was a little spicy. I think I tried to stay away with child number two, maybe it worked. I think in 2000 I turned to him pretty heavy, probably three times a day(thats being conservative)
After that I don't think you saw me without him. While together he went thru many phases, just plain, spicy, twist of this and that and finally settled on a twist of that. Of course thru my divorce and then there he was again with child number three and four. Actually I was beginning not to need him at the beginning of number four, but then I was mesmerized with him again and we took up where we left off.
After number four was born I started to feel like I didn't need him anymore and so we were thru. It wasn't like he did anything or I got mad, I just didn't want him anymore? Is that weird?
It's almost been a year now with out him, after 20 years of togetherness you'd think I would be sad or something. But really I don't crave him like before, the only thing I have are phantom pains for that cup full of diet coke with lime:)!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are funny ... I guess this wouldn't be a good time for a Sonic run ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw, I'm actually becoming kind of a Diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla. but I do love Diet Sierra Mist Ruby Red also

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried to give up Dr. Pepper many times. But I just can't. I can't even go to diet dr. pepper. I must have the real thing. It's bad. But i don't care.

    ReplyDelete